Last Updated: November 23, 2016
A user of the Service is hereinafter referred to as a “User,” or collectively, the “Users.”
Personal information collection
DayLaborDepot may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Your use of this website (information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements or links on which you click);
• What you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, passwords);
• Transactions carried out over this website (including your financial information, including billing name, address and credit card number);
• Any other information that you send to DayLaborDepot.
Only authorized DayLaborDepot staff has access to your Personal Information in its entirety. Other staff may have access to portions of this information if it pertains to their job duties.
Use of personal information
DayLaborDepot may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Deliver the services that you have requested;
• Perform changes to the website and upgrades to the service;
• Enable your access to and use of the website services;
• Collect payments from you;
• For billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention
• Send you marketing communications.
If DayLaborDepot discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DayLaborDepot cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of DayLaborDepot or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Securing your data
DayLaborDepot will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. DayLaborDepot will store all of the personal information provided on its secure servers, with information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website protected by EV SSL encryption technology.
Updating this statement
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. DayLaborDepot is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you may contact us at info@DayLaborDepot.com.