1. Is your service free?Yes, our service is free to use.
2. Do I need to provide an I.D. to register?No, you do not.
3. How does the laborer get paid?Hirer will pay day laborer cash at the end of the job.
4. How does the hirer pay day laborer?Hirer will pay day laborer cash at the end of service.
5. How do I contact you?
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
6. Can I hire more than one day laborer? You can accept as many day laborers as you want. You can delete your job posting after you get all the day laborers you need, so you will not receive any more job response text messages for this job.
7. Can I stop receiving job notification text messages? Yes. You can go to your account page and select the "Suspend" button to stop receiving job notification text messages. You can re-activate your account any time when you want to receive job notification text messages again by selecting the "Activate" button.