1. Is your service free?Yes, our service is free to use.
2. Do I need to provide an I.D. to register?No, you do not.
3. How does the laborer get paid?Hirer will pay day laborer cash at the end of the job.
4. How does the hirer pay day laborer?Hirer will pay day laborer cash at the end of service.
5. How do I contact you?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
6. Can I hire more than one day laborer?
Yes, You can select multiple day laborers from the same job posting. Please don't post the same job more than once, unless you change the job criteria.
7. Can I stop receiving job notification text messages? Yes. You can go to your account page and select the "Suspend" button to stop receiving job notification text messages. You can re-activate your account any time when you want to receive job notification text messages again by selecting the "Activate" button.